Wednesday 5 August 2009

My email address

I must apologise to those who wanted my email address. I could see it on the Navbar, but did not know that others could not. For those who wish to contact me, it is:
simon.webb14@btinternet.com I really don't know why some people have seemingly been unable to leave comments here. It should be possible, perhaps you need to sign up or something of the sort? After all, at least one angry autonomous educator has managed to post offensive comments! Apropos of which, might I just ask anybody who wishes to either email me or leave a comment if it would be possible to discuss my ideas rather than my personality? I say this because a lot of the comments made on the comments section on my newspaper articles seem to be more concerned with where I work and my supposed lack of integrity and intelligence, rather than debating the topic of autonomous education per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment