Sunday 2 August 2009

Youtube Clip

This is a short clip from the Wright Stuff, in 2007. If you would like to see Simone and me in action,(and who wouldn't?), this is your chance. My daughter and I went on there to talk about home education. Also on the programme were Ann Newstead's husband and a woman called Myra Robinson from some LEA in the North of England. It was curious, because both my daughter and I found Myra Robinson to be an interesting, sensible and amusing person. We agreed with most of what she said. Ann Newstead's husband, on the other hand, gave the impression of being a humourless devil. I have noticed generally that autonomous educators seem to take the whole business of home education very seriously. I have always found it to be a bit of a laugh, even when we have crossed swords with our LEA, but the AE people seem to be angry and tense a lot of the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0AQuqo7IAg

1 comment: